If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet.
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet. Click here to Subscribe to The Hot Sheet!
The latest edition of The Hot Sheet highlights these important industry news angles that both traditionally publishing authors and self-publishing writers need to follow:
• Kobo Acquires Shelfie Technology: Here’s Looking at Your Books
• A New Sales Tracking Tool for Self-Published Authors
• Amazon Launches Kindle Create Software for Formatting Ebooks
• The Growing and Distinctive Self-Publishing Market in Germany—with Traditional Overtones
• Authors Guild Releases Its Guide to E-Publishing
In addition, our usual features are included:
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Hot Sheet Services Directory
• Upcoming Events Where You’ll Find Us
As usual, The Hot Sheet comes with a 30-day free trial, and the smartest authors are using this biweekly private newsletter -- available only by subscription -- to brief themselves on the most important news of the industry impacting authors, and then get back to writing.
The Hot Sheet is produced by industry analysts Porter Anderson and Jane Friedman expressly for traditionally publishing and self-publishing authors.