If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet.
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet.
This time at The Hot Sheet — as we come up on our third anniversary — we have a lot of timely information for authors on agents behaving badly, a Big Five publisher going direct-to-consumer in an interesting way, and much more. Be sure to check out the special discount you can get from Bowker on the one private newsletter for writers with all the exclusive industry news and analysis authors need — before getting back to writing.
Here's our table of contents in the latest edition of The Hot Sheet:
• Literary Agent Fails: When an Author’s Worst Nightmare Comes True
• Simon & Schuster Rolls Out a New Direct-to-Consumer Effort
• A Possible Revival of the Canadian Booksellers Association
• Selling on Nook: Worthwhile Opportunity or Lost Cause?
• Book Clubs Can Be Great — When They’re Buying Books
• Links of Interest
• Hot Sheet Index
• Upcoming Events Where You’ll Find Us
Don't forget to check out Bowker's special deal on a subscription to The Hot Sheet — no author should be without it!