If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet
. In this issue:
- A deep dive into the comics and graphic novel market, which has experienced remarkable growth for traditional book publishers.
- ACX/Audible will make returns information available for 2021 and allow authors to go nonexclusive after 90 days. While author advocacy groups welcomed this news, they’re pushing for additional changes and reporting.
- Up-to-date insights from Ingram on how to optimize books for Amazon using keywords.
And here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Hot Shots
• Audible’s ACX to Make Returns Information Available
• Amazon Optimization for 2021: Insights from Ingram
• Not Just Big in Korea: Why Wattpad’s Acquisition Matters for Book Publishing
• Links of Interest
• Old Flames
• Closing Image
The Hot Sheet is delivered directly to subscribers via email every other Wednesday.