If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet
. Among the most important insights in this issue:
- Podcast-to-book deals. Agents and editors like the established audience of successful podcasters, but they need to know what the book can uniquely offer that the podcast cannot.
- The future of online events. As we return to a new normal, whatever that looks like, it’s clear that events will never in fact go back to the old normal. Publishers now organize and execute book tours differently than before, and virtual events require thoughtful execution.
- The three stages of a Facebook ad campaign. Learn the principles of an advertising campaign that helped launch a romance author onto the USA Today bestseller list.
Here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
• Hot Shots
• From Podcast to Book Deal: What Agents and Editors Want
• The Future of Digital Events
• Running a Profitable Facebook Ad Campaign
• Links of Interest
• Old Flames
• Closing Image
The Hot Sheet is delivered every 2 weeks via email.