If you’re an author and want to stay on top of the important issues in the world of publishing — issues that affect you — you need The Hot Sheet
With all the chatter out there, it will help you sort through the noise with stories that focus on relevant topics from across the publishing spectrum. From author success stories to key industry statistics, you’ll find what you need to know in The Hot Sheet
. Among the most important insights in this issue:
- Ebook distributor Draft2Digital acquired competitor Smashwords in an all-stock deal. For this issue, we interviewed the leaders of both companies to learn how the deal came about and what’s next.
- Ingram’s latest update on market conditions and trends, with a particular focus on supply chain challenges.
- BookNet Canada’s 2021 recap of sales trends, which aligns with what’s happening in most English-language markets.
Here's a look at the new edition's table of contents:
- Hot Shots
- Draft2Digital Acquires Smashwords
- Print Book Prices All but Certain to Increase
- Current Publishing Trends in Canada
- Links of Interest
- Old Flames
- Closing Image
The Hot Sheet is delivered every 2 weeks via email.